WordPress websites are trendy these days. But building beautiful and lightweight websites is competitive work. You also need blocks to build the website easily. What if there were a pack of unlimited blocks for the WordPress Gutenberg editor to design websites more beautifully?
Say Hi to “Stackable” – The all-in-one solution for building professional websites. Today we’ll discuss Stackable, check the Stackable Appsumo and the Stackable Lifetime Deal Appsumo.
We’ll serially talk about:
- What is Stackable?
- Who can use Stackable?
- How Stackable helps you
- Stackable Pros and Cons
- Features of Stackable
- Plans and Pricing
- Stackable Lifetime Deal Appsumo
So, let’s get started!
Stackable is a freemium block plugin for WordPress that is packed with lightweight, and feature-packed blocks for Gutenberg, the default WordPress editor.
With Stackable, you can build professional Business websites, Portfolio websites, eCommerce stores, etc at a fast time.
You can also create dynamic posts, dynamic elements, blogs, and many exciting animations with Stackable. Make your Gutenberg Editor more powerful than ever with Stackable!
Stackable is for anyone who wants to build a professional-looking lightweight WordPress website with Gutenberg Editor. Let’s check some of the people who get benefited from Stackable:
Beginners: Stackable has a great number of ready-made designs and intuitive page-building tools that helps a beginner create a website faster. This gives confidence to beginners!
Agencies: Agencies have many clients and have to build the sites faster and more effectively. They can work quickly, efficiently, and effectively, get great output, and impress their clients!
Bloggers and Content Marketers: Customizable blog and content marketing-friendly blocks are available for Bloggers and marketers to grow their reach. Streamline the content creation process easily with Stackable!
Designers: You don’t need any development experience to show your designs to your clients. Just build a professional WordPress website with Stackable and showcase your designs!
First of all, you get a lightweight website that is super fast and efficient. And you don’t have to compromise anything with your website design to achieve efficiency.
Secondly, you get a great library of pre-designed professional UI kits and sections. With the templates, you don’t have to waste hours building from scratch and it is perfect for your business.
You can start with wireframes and increase efficiency to speed up your design workflow and prototype websites. You can manage and design your website’s layout directly from the WordPress editor with Stackable Wireframes.
Dynamic contents are also there for you to make your work easier and save a lot of time.
Surprisingly, you will get one-on-one customer support if you want to know anything or for any needs!
Stackable Pros and Cons
- Easy to use
- Lots of block settings
- Beautiful block designs for easy import
- Advanced blocks
- New blocks are released timely
- Most of the awesome features are tied to the premium plan
- Meet: Stackable Lifetime Deal Appsumo
Powerful Custom Blocks: There are 39 flexible blocks available to design the pages including dynamic blocks, blog posts, testimonials, progress circles, etc. You don’t have to code a single line to create an eye-catching website!
Ready-made Designs: You get professional pre-made UI kits, sections, and wireframes to build a website super-fast. The templates are highly customizable and you can save time using the templates and save your time.
Page Builder-like Design options: Take your WordPress page-building experience to the next level with a wide range of familiar basic and advanced design options that will help you fine-tune your creations and bring them to a whole new level. With just a click, you can arrange different block content. You can also copy-paste styles from one block to another and save time.
Optimized Web Performance: As we told you, the blocks and layout are super lightweight so your website will be highly optimized and fast. This is because:
- Loads the smallest file size possible of CSS and JS files in the front-end, ~ only 7.8kb total
- Scripts and CSS files will only be loaded when necessary
- Adds almost no PHP server overhead for fast page loads
- Zero bloats, no jQuery, no dependencies
- No extra files are loaded when no Stackable blocks are used
The visitors will love the speed of your website!
Dynamic Content: Build complex websites with dynamic content capabilities with Stackable. You can use Dynamic Sources, Conditional Display, Dynamic Fields, Customized Loops, etc to make your website more advanced!
Hover Styles & Transitions: Accentuate your designs and draw attention to certain parts of your content that you want to draw attention to. The dynamic hover styles and transitions that will be added to your website will make it pop and make it stand out from the crowd.
Blog Post Options: Blog Post block is flexible and it can get you more visitors. You can customize your Blog section very easily and get the desired design you need! You can also:
- Filter by Categories
- Custom Categories and Taxonomies
- Custom Categories and Taxonomies
- Display Specific Posts Only
- Exclude Posts
- Offset Posts
- Load More Button, Pagination, etc
Agency Tools: As an agency, you can use Stackable tools to make it easier for you to realize your client’s design vision into a reality in no time at all. Block CSS Customized is a great way to add customized CSS for advanced designing. Manage your client’s content-editing capabilities and collaborate efficiently with them.
Integrations: Use popular WordPress tools to make your website-building experience better. Here are the tools that you can integrate with Stackable:
- Font Awesome
- Font Awesome Pro
- Google Fonts
- Meta Box
- JetEngine NEW
Support, Community & Updates: You get a great support team, a lively community, and regular plugin updates in Stackable like one-on-one support, amazing community, Regular Updates, etc.
There is a free and premium version of Stackable. Let’s check them:
- Page Builder-like Design Options
- Nesting Blocks in Other Blocks
- Fast Page Loading Speed
- Basic Blog Posts Block Options
- And many many things!
- Features included in the Free
- One-on-one Customer Support
- Regular Premium Updates
- 50+ Image Blob Shapes
- Gradient Multicolor & BG Shape for Icons
- And many premium blocks and sections
Deal terms & conditions
- Lifetime access to Stackable
- You must redeem your code within 60 days of purchase
- All future Agency Plan updates
- Previous AppSumo customers will be grandfathered into the new feature limits
- Stack up to 4 codes
Features included in the plan
- 3 websites
- 400+ ready-made designs & UI Kits
- 39 flexible custom Gutenberg Blocks
- 44+ wireframes
- Page builder-like design options
- Dynamic content functionalities
- Motion and hover effects
- Agency tools: user role manager and CSS customizer
- Global Settings
- Live responsive editing
- Ultra-fast page speed
- Advanced and flexible design controls
- Font Awesome integration included
- All current and future integrations: Toolset, JetEngine, ACF, Metabox, and more
- All premium features
- Stack 2 total codes:
- 10 websites
- Stack 3 total codes:
- 50 websites
- Stack 4 total codes:
- Unlimited websites
Grab 10% Discount For Stackable Lifetime Deal Appsumo
Complete the below tasks to get a huge discount for the Stackable Appsumo of $59
You have a great chance to achieve a great discount for the Stackable Lifetime Deal Appsumo, follow all of the directions to get:
- Click this link “Stackable Lifetime Deal Appsumo”
- Wait for a few seconds to appear a discount popup
- Submit your email address
- Check your email and grab your discount